Monday, March 15, 2010

My poor boy

Ben had to have a tooth pulled today. :0( He has had a cavity for over a year now and I have been waiting for the adoption to go through so that he could be on my dental insurance. I am still waiting.... He developed an abscess last weekend and I knew I had to do something immediately. I called the Dr. and got him some antibiotics and then called the pediatric dentist I want to use and told the caseworker I didn't care, I would pay for it myself, but the tooth had to come out. The dentist is great, but she said that it was the worst abscess she had seen in a long time and the rest of the dental work (yes there is more) will have to be done in the hospital so he can be put out. I feel like a terrible mom for waiting so long but he will feel so much better now. He did ok, but it was a very bad way to start a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment