Monday, February 23, 2009

What was I thinking

Last week, I talked to Becky at Catholic Charities for a variety of reaons. I had some ideas I wanted to run by her about helping recruit foster parents and some licensing questions. I also told her I would be willing to consider another placement, not a permanent one, but we had room for 1 more.

I should be careful what I ask for! I now have two new little additions to the house. M and P are 2 and 4 and about the cutest little men I have ever seen, after my Benny of course. I am not sure how long I will have them and they have two siblings living in another foster home aged 1 and 5. Yikes. They were super good tonight but I am going to have a lot of laundry to do and work getting beds set up for them this weekend. I have been praying about this and I really don't know if I am done taking foster children. I don't want to adopt any more but there are children who need a safe place to go. I guess I had better go to bed early as I now have five childrent to get ready in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment