Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wonderful

We had a wonderful Christmas.  My kids are so great and appreciative of everthing they get.  I cannot tell you how many times I heard, "Thank you for getting me ____, mommy!" and hugs and kisses, I was so proud of all three of them.  It was not a big Christmas since our life situation has made some interesting changes this year, but they were so happy with everything.  It does a momma good to hear such things from her kiddos.



But now, I am so over it.  Christmas I mean. Well, at least the decorations.  I started un-decorating yesterday, only two days after.  There have been times in the past when our tree stayed up until February!  I think this year since I am home more, it is getting old. :0)

So I am going to spend the rest of the week taking things down, putting them away and organizing new toys and getting ready for the new year.  more on New Year and all that entails coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment